Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Wow

This is more difficult than I thought. My intention was to practice the craft of writing while posting various opinion and informative posts.

It seems that my writer's block continues. Oh well. Today is looking good in the great PNW, so I will have to get out, I think. I've been spending too much time pounding the keyboard in non-constructive ways. That may be a bit of a harsh judgement, but hitting the message boards can be habit forming, to say the least.

I'm looking forward to taking in Gore's movie, An Inconvenient Truth but it is only showing in downtown Seattle, and that is a bit far to go. Certainly, I would ride the bus, at least from a local park and ride, but still, it is quite a trip.

Better to go out and hit the driving range. I've been working on my swing, and with the help of some tips I picked up on TV, I think I've made some progress. At least, I have mostly tamed my slice off the tee, or at least moderated it somewhat. Someday soon, I may even start keeping score. So far, I only count the number of balls it takes me to finish 9 holes.